Joint pricing and inventory policies for make-to-stock products with deterministic price-sensitive demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
- P. L. Abad, 1996. "Optimal Pricing and Lot-Sizing Under Conditions of Perishability and Partial Backordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1093-1104, August.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988.
"The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-947, October.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986. "The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," NBER Working Papers 1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. L. Hall & C. J. Hitch, 1939. "Price Theory And Business Behaviour," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 0(1), pages 12-45.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2003. "Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 530-548, June.
- Skinner, R C, 1970. "The Determination of Selling Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 201-217, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Choi, Tsan-Ming, 2007. "Pre-season stocking and pricing decisions for fashion retailers with multiple information updating," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 146-170, March.
- Taskin, Selda & Lodree Jr., Emmett J., 2010. "Inventory decisions for emergency supplies based on hurricane count predictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 66-75, July.
- Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Wu, Cheng-Han, 2008. "Capacity allocation, ordering, and pricing decisions in a supply chain with demand and supply uncertainties," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 184(2), pages 667-684, January.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Luehlfing, Michael S. & Han, Fei, 2015. "On modeling the advertising-operations interface under asymmetric competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 240(1), pages 278-291.
- Wang, Chuanxu & Huang, Rongbing & Wei, Qianli, 2015. "Integrated pricing and lot-sizing decision in a two-echelon supply chain with a finite production rate," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 44-53.
- Melis Teksan, Z. & Geunes, Joseph, 2016. "An EOQ model with price-dependent supply and demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 22-33.
- Wang, Jian-Cai & Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing Ling, 2008. "How a retailer should manipulate a dominant manufacturer's perception of market and cost parameters," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 43-60, November.
- Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Hoseinpour, Pooya, 2015. "A location-inventory-pricing model in a supply chain distribution network with price-sensitive demands and inventory-capacity constraints," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 238-255.
- Serel, Dogan A., 2009. "Optimal ordering and pricing in a quick response system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 700-714, October.
- Fleischmann, M. & Hall, J.M. & Pyke, D.F., 2005. "A Dynamic Pricing Model for Coordinated Sales and Operations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-074-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hsieh, Chung-Chi & Liu, Yu-Te & Wang, Wei-Ming, 2010. "Coordinating ordering and pricing decisions in a two-stage distribution system with price-sensitive demand through short-term discounting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 142-151, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:143-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .