Joint pricing and inventory policies for make-to-stock products with deterministic price-sensitive demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Evan L. Porteus, 1985. "Investing in Reduced Setups in the EOQ Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(8), pages 998-1010, August.
- T. M. Whitin, 1955. "Inventory Control and Price Theory," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 61-68, October.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2003. "Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 530-548, June.
- Robert E. Hall, 1986.
"The Relation Between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry,"
NBER Working Papers
1785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, Robert E, 1988. "The Relation between Price and Marginal Cost in U.S. Industry," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(5), pages 921-47, October.
- P. L. Abad, 1996. "Optimal Pricing and Lot-Sizing Under Conditions of Perishability and Partial Backordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1093-1104, August.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Skinner, R C, 1970. "The Determination of Selling Prices," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 201-17, July.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:97:y:2005:i:2:p:143-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.