Integrated inventory model with quantity discount and price-sensitive demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin Weng, Z., 1995. "Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 300-314, October.
- Robert J. Dolan, 1987. "Quantity Discounts: Managerial Issues and Research Opportunities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22.
- Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen, 2006. "Supply chain coordination with quantity discount policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 89-98, May.
- James P. Monahan, 1984. "A Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Vendor Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 720-726, June.
- Yang, P. C., 2004. "Pricing strategy for deteriorating items using quantity discount when demand is price sensitive," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 389-397, September.
- Qin, Yiyan & Tang, Huanwen & Guo, Chonghui, 2007. "Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- Lin, Yu-Jen, 2008. "Minimax distribution free procedure with backorder price discount," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 118-128, January.
- Sheen, Gwo-Ji & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2007. "Channel coordination, trade credit and quantity discounts for freight cost," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 112-128, March.
- Greg M. Allenby & Thomas S. Shively & Sha Yang & Mark J. Garratt, 2004. "A Choice Model for Packaged Goods: Dealing with Discrete Quantities and Quantity Discounts," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(1), pages 95-108, June.
- Burke, Gerard J. & Carrillo, Janice & Vakharia, Asoo J., 2008. "Heuristics for sourcing from multiple suppliers with alternative quantity discounts," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 317-329, April.
- Hariga, Moncer & Ben-Daya, Mohamed, 1999. "Some stochastic inventory models with deterministic variable lead time," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 42-51, February.
- Tsai, Jung-Fa, 2007. "An optimization approach for supply chain management models with quantity discount policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 982-994, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adeinat, Hamza & Ventura, José A., 2015. "Determining the retailer's replenishment policy considering multiple capacitated suppliers and price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 247(1), pages 83-92.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated model; Quantity discount; Markup rate; Price-sensitive demand; 90B05;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:19:y:2011:i:1:p:177-188. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.