Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Dolan, 1987. "Quantity Discounts: Managerial Issues and Research Opportunities," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-22.
- Li, Jianli & Liu, Liwen, 2006. "Supply chain coordination with quantity discount policy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 89-98, May.
- Kim, Kap H. & Hwang, Hark, 1988. "An incremental discount pricing schedule with multiple customers and single price break," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 71-79, April.
- Abel P. Jeuland & Steven M. Shugan, 1983. "Managing Channel Profits," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(3), pages 239-272.
- Drezner, Z. & Wesolowsky, G. O., 1989. "Multi-buyer discount pricing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 38-42, May.
- Gurnani, Haresh, 2001. "A study of quantity discount pricing models with different ordering structures: Order coordination, order consolidation, and multi-tier ordering hierarchy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 203-225, August.
- Maqbool Dada & K. N. Srikanth, 1987. "Pricing Policies for Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(10), pages 1247-1252, October.
- Fangruo Chen & Awi Federgruen & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Coordination Mechanisms for a Distribution System with One Supplier and Multiple Retailers," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 693-708, May.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- Rajeev Kohli & Heungsoo Park, 1989. "A Cooperative Game Theory Model of Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(6), pages 693-707, June.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Munson, Charles L. & Rosenblatt, Meir J. & Rosenblatt, Zehava, 1999. "The use and abuse of power in supply chains," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 55-65.
- Abad, P. L., 1994. "Supplier pricing and lot sizing when demand is price sensitive," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 334-354, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:105:y:2007:i:1:p:43-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.