The use and abuse of power in supply chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hau L. Lee & Meir J. Rosenblatt, 1986. "A Generalized Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Supplier's Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(9), pages 1177-1185, September.
- James P. Monahan, 1984. "A Quantity Discount Pricing Model to Increase Vendor Profits," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 720-726, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Young-Joo & Hwang, Hark, 2008. "Incremental discount policy for taxi fare with price-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 895-902, April.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_mel.2016.10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarmah, S.P. & Acharya, D. & Goyal, S.K., 2008. "Coordination of a single-manufacturer/multi-buyer supply chain with credit option," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 676-685, February.
- Tansev Geylani & Anthony J. Dukes & Kannan Srinivasan, 2007. "Strategic Manufacturer Response to a Dominant Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 164-178, 03-04.
- Sang Lee & Seong-bae Lim, 2007. "Factors influencing suppliers’ participation in private electronic markets," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 41-62, March.
- Qin, Yiyan & Tang, Huanwen & Guo, Chonghui, 2007. "Channel coordination and volume discounts with price-sensitive demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 43-53, January.
- Matthew Drake & John Schlachter, 2008. "A Virtue-Ethics Analysis of Supply Chain Collaboration," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 82(4), pages 851-864, November.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- Xue, Weili & Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun & Niu, Baozhuang, 2014. "Supply chain performance and consumer surplus under alternative structures of channel dominance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 130-145.
- I. Zouaghi & A. Spalanzani, 2011. "Les effets de la dynamique relationnelle inter-organisationnelle sur l'alignement des systèmes d'information au sein d'une supply chain," Post-Print halshs-00665712, HAL.
- Anthony J. Dukes & Tansev Geylani & Kannan Srinivasan, 2009. "Strategic Assortment Reduction by a Dominant Retailer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(2), pages 309-319, 03-04.
- Pranab Majumder & Ashok Srinivasan, 2008. "Leadership and Competition in Network Supply Chains," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(6), pages 1189-1204, June.
- Shou, Yongyi & Feng, Yi & Zheng, Jingjing & Wang, Guofeng & Yeboah, Nyamah Edmond, 2013. "Power source and its effect on customer–supplier relationships: An empirical study in Yangtze River Delta," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 118-128.
- Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2009. "Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 919-929, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:42:y:1999:i:1:p:55-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.