The impact of operating environment on the formation of cooperative logistics relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Knoppen, Desirée, 2016. "Logistics clusters: The impact of further agglomeration, training and firm size on collaboration and value added services," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 285-294.
- Dilip Kumar Sen & Saurav Datta & Siba Sankar Mahapatra, 2017. "Decision Support Framework for Selection of 3PL Service Providers: Dominance-Based Approach in Combination with Grey Set Theory," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 25-57, January.
- Marasco, Alessandra, 2008. "Third-party logistics: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 127-147, May.
- Veiga, Claudimar Pereira da & Veiga, CÃ¡ssia Rita Pereira da & Puchalski, Weslly & Coelho, Leandro dos Santos & Tortato, UbiratÃ£, 2016. "Demand forecasting based on natural computing approaches applied to the foodstuff retail segment," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 174-181.
- Jharkharia, Sanjay & Shankar, Ravi, 2007. "Selection of logistics service provider: An analytic network process (ANP) approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 274-289, June.
- Lorentz, Harri & Kittipanya-ngam, Pichawadee & Singh Srai, Jagjit, 2013. "Emerging market characteristics and supply network adjustments in internationalising food supply chains," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 220-232.
- Govindan, Kannan & Palaniappan, Murugesan & Zhu, Qinghua & Kannan, Devika, 2012. "Analysis of third party reverse logistics provider using interpretive structural modeling," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 204-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:33:y:1997:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.