Third-party logistics: A literature review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krumwiede, Dennis W. & Sheu, Chwen, 2002. "A model for reverse logistics entry by third-party providers," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 325-333, October.
- Lai, Kee-hung, 2004. "Service capability and performance of logistics service providers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 385-399, September.
- Li, Tiger & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1995. "A classification and assessment of research streams in International Marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-277, September.
- Panayides, Photis M. & So, Meko, 2005. "Logistics service provider-client relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 179-200, May.
- Huiskonen, Janne & Pirttila, Timo, 2002. "Lateral coordination in a logistics outsourcing relationship," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 177-185, July.
- Lim, Wei Shi, 2000. "A lemons market? An incentive scheme to induce truth-telling in third party logistics providers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(3), pages 519-525, September.
- Stank, Theodore P. & Daugherty, Patricia J., 1997. "The impact of operating environment on the formation of cooperative logistics relationships," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-65, March.
- Tyan, Jonah C. & Wang, Fu-Kwun & Du, Timon C., 2003. "An evaluation of freight consolidation policies in global third party logistics," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 55-62, February.
- Chen, Frank Y. & Hum, S. H. & Sun, J., 2001. "Analysis of third-party warehousing contracts with commitments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 603-610, June.
- Carbone, Valentina & Stone, Marilyn A., 2005. "Growth and relational strategies used by the European logistics service providers: Rationale and outcomes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 495-510, November.
- Zapfel, Gunther & Wasner, Michael, 2002. "Planning and optimization of hub-and-spoke transportation networks of cooperative third-party logistics providers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 207-220, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:113:y:2008:i:1:p:127-147. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .