Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012. "Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
References listed on IDEAS
- Klose, Andreas & Drexl, Andreas, 2005. "Facility location models for distribution system design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 4-29, April.
- Bertuglia, C.S. & Leonardi, G. & Occelli, S. & Rabino, G.A. & Tadei, R., 1987. "An integrated model for the dynamic analysis of location-transport interrelations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 198-208, August.
- Gerdessen, Johanna C., 1996. "Vehicle routing problem with trailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 135-147, August.
- Charles Raux & Louis Alligier & Daniel Danau, 2007. "Simulation d'un marché de permis d'émission de CO2 dans le transport de marchandises. Rapport final," Post-Print halshs-00286000, HAL.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- G H Pirie, 1979. "Measuring accessibility: a review and proposal," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, March.
- G H Pirie, 1979. "Measuring Accessibility: A Review and Proposal," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, March.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Two-echelon freight transport optimisation: unifying concepts via a systematic review," Post-Print halshs-00569980, HAL.
- Soltani, Roya & Sadjadi, Seyed Jafar, 2010. "Scheduling trucks in cross-docking systems: A robust meta-heuristics approach," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 650-666, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00758238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Multi-stage LTL transport systems in supply chain management," Post-Print halshs-00796714, HAL.
- Adebambo Olayinka Somuyiwa, 2015. "Policy Framework For Business Concepts And Models Of Urban/City Logistics Of A Developing Economy," Business Logistics in Modern Management, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 15, pages 263-281.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print halshs-00688967, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00796714 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Bonnafous & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2013. "An alternative UGM Paradigm to O-D matrices: the FRETURB model," Post-Print halshs-00844652, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Aurélie Mercier, 2013. "A combined people-freight accessibility approach for urban retailing and leisure planning at strategic level," Post-Print halshs-00919537, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Joëlle Morana & Evangelos Mitsakis, 2013. "Urban logistics pooling viability analysis via a multicriteria multiactor method," Post-Print halshs-00758238, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2014. "How the location of urban consolidation and logistics facility has an impact on the delivery costs? An accessibility analysis," Post-Print halshs-01053882, HAL.
- Simona Mancini, 2013. "Multi-echelon distribution systems in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-2.
- Laila Abdelhai & Nicolas Malhéné & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2014. "Logistique Urbaine Durable : Le Cdu, Un Point De Convergence Entre Les Différents Acteurs," Post-Print halshs-01098919, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsFreight transport systems; cross-docking; simulation; collaboration; socio-economic issues;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-09-30 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-30 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00498496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .