Report NEP-CMP-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahesh S. Khadka & K. M. George & N. Park & J. B. Kim, 2012. "Performance Analysis of Hybrid Forecasting Model In Stock Market Forecasting," Papers 1209.4608, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Zhang Li & Ilya Pollak, 2012. "Sparsifying Defaults: Optimal Bailout Policies for Financial Networks in Distress," Papers 1209.3982, arXiv.org.
- Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin, 2012. "The Economic Implications of Introducing Carbon Taxes in South Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2012. "Stability analysis in economic dynamics: A computational approach," MPRA Paper 41371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Verona, Fabio & Wolters, Maik H., 2012. "Sticky Information Models in Dynare," Dynare Working Papers 11, CEPREMAP, revised Apr 2013.
- Dorosh, Paul & Thurlow, James, 2012. "Can Cities or Towns Drive African Development? Economy-wide Analysis for Ethiopia and Uganda," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hanewald, Katja & Post, Thomas & Gründl, Helmut, 2011. "Stochastic mortality, macroeconomic risks, and life insurer solvency," ICIR Working Paper Series 01/11, International Center for Insurance Regulation (ICIR), Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Massol, O. & Banal-Estanol, A., 2012. "Export diversification and resource-based industrialization: the case of natural gas," Working Papers 12/01, Department of Economics, City University London.