Urban logistics pooling viability analysis via a multicriteria multiactor method
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012. "Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis," Journal of the Transportation Research Forum, Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2010. "Are City Logistics Solutions Sustainable? The Cityporto case," Post-Print halshs-00530016, HAL.
- Gärling, Tommy & Gärling, Anita & Johansson, Anders, 2000. "Household choices of car-use reduction measures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 309-320, June.
- Alain Bonnafous, 1989. "Le siècle des ténèbres de l'économie," Post-Print halshs-00291521, HAL.
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012.
"Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordscollaborative multicriteria analysis; urban logistics; resource sharing; freight transport pooling; collaborative multicriteria analysis.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-06-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-16 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00758238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .