Report NEP-CMP-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00833327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- CUERVO, Daniel Palhazi & GOOS, Peter & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & ARRÁIZ, Emely, 2013. "An iterated local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls," Working Papers 2013010, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau & Joelle Morana & Evangelos Mitsakis, 2013. "Urban logistics pooling viability analysis via a multicriteria multiactor method," Post-Print halshs-00758238, HAL.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 6/01. "Monetary Policy and Debt Deflation: Some Computational Experiments," Working Paper Series 10, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Paweł Wnuk Lipinski, 2013. "Portfolio selection models based on characteristics of return distributions," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- María Teresa Álvarez Martínez & José Clemente Polo Andrés, 2013. "A general equilibrium evaluation of tax policies in Spain during the Great Recession," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0053, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Erkan Gören, 2013. "Economic Effects of Domestic and Neighbouring Countries' Cultural Diversity," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 16 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Apr 2013.