Is urban logistics pooling viable? A multistakeholder multicriteria analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Joëlle Morana, 2010. "Are City Logistics Solutions Sustainable? The Cityporto case," Post-Print halshs-00530016, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsurban logistics; resource sharing; freight transport pooling; collaborative multicriteria analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-11-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-11-24 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00750752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .