Report NEP-URE-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Nobili & Francesco Zollino, 2012. "A structural model for the housing and credit markets in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 887, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2012. "Is urban logistics pooling viable? A multistakeholder multicriteria analysis," Post-Print halshs-00750752, HAL.
- Thomas A. Stephens & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2012. "“At least I didn’t lose money” - Nominal Loss Aversion Shapes Evaluations of Housing Transactions," Discussion Papers 12-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- ZHAO Ting & ZHAO Wei, 2012. "Dynamic Externalities and Manufacturing Productivity: An empirical comparison among China's top three municipalities," Discussion papers 12072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- ZHAO Wei & ZHENG Wenwen, 2012. "Producers' Service Improvements and Manufacturing Agglomeration When Taking Trade Costs as a Mediator Variable: Mechanism and evidence from China," Discussion papers 12073, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Timo Mitze & Falk Strotebeck, 2012. "Parameters of Regional Cooperative Behavior in the German Biotech Industry – A Quantitative Social Network Analysis," Ruhr Economic Papers 0374, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Drange, Nina & Havnes, Tarjei & Sandsør, Astrid M. J., 2012. "Kindergarten for All: Long Run Effects of a Universal Intervention," IZA Discussion Papers 6986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goggin, Jean & Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "Variable Mortgage Rate Pricing in Ireland," Economic Letters 02/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Giuranno, Michele G. & Rongili, Biswas, 2012. "Inter-jurisdictional migration and the size of government," MPRA Paper 42604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Aday Hernández & Ofelia Betancor, 2012. "Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets," Working Papers 2012-10, FEDEA.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Pieter Gautier & Paul Muller & Bas van der Klaauw, & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2012. "Estimating Equilibrium Effects of Job Search Assistance," Economics Working Papers 2012-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.