Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Nolan & Pamela Ritchie & John Rowcroft, 2005. "Small Market Air Service and Regional Policy," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 39(3), pages 363-378, September.
- George Williams, 2005. "European Experience with Direct Subsidization of Air Services," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 25(3), pages 155-161, June.
- Aisling J. Reynolds-Feighan, 1999. "Subsidisation policies in the provision of air services to small communities : European and US approaches," Open Access publications 10197/2966, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Williams, George & Pagliari, Romano, 2004. "A comparative analysis of the application and use of public service obligations in air transport within the EU," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 55-66, January.
- Joan Calzada & Xavier Fageda, 2012. "Discounts and Public Service Obligations in the Airline Market: Lessons from Spain," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(4), pages 291-312, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-11-24 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-11-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaddt:2012-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: http://www.fedea.net .