Departamento de Análisis Económico Aplicado Las Palmas, Spain
Facultad de Economía, Empresa y Turismo
Universidad de las Palmas de Gran Canaria
RePEc:edi:dalpges (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Aday Hernández & Ofelia Betancor, 2012. "Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets," Working Papers 2012-10, FEDEA.
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jorge Valido & M. Pilar Socorro & Aday Hernández & Ofelia Betancor, 2012.
"Subsidies for resident passengers in air transport markets,"
- Ã lvarez-Albelo, Carmen D. & HernÃ¡ndez-MartÃn, RaÃºl & PadrÃ³n-Fumero, Noemi, 2020. "The effects on tourism of airfare subsidies for residents: The key role of packaging strategies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Wen-Jung Liang & Kuang Cheng Andy Wang & Ping-Yao Chou, 2018. "The superiority among specific, demand ad valorem and cost ad valorem subsidy regimes," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Socorro, M. Pilar & Betancor, Ofelia, 2020. "Air transport subsidies for resident passengers: The unexpected effects on competition," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2011-08-22
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2011-08-22
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2011-08-22
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2011-08-22
- NEP-MKT: Marketing (1) 2011-08-22
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2012-11-24
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-11-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aday Hernandez
(Aday Hernandez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.