Report NEP-EUR-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raphael Anton Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure,and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 2011-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "R&D and Employment: Some Evidence from European Microdata," IZA Discussion Papers 5908, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, LISER.
- Selin, Håkan, 2011. "What happens to the husband’s retirement decision when the wife’s retirement incentives change?," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Chen & Caminada, Koen, 2011. "Disentangling income inequality and the redistributive effect of social transfers and taxes in 36 LIS countries," MPRA Paper 32821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127942 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Polemis, Michail & Fotis, Panagiotis, 2011. "Gasoline price asymmetries in the Euro Zone," MPRA Paper 32755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development: Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudia Burgard & Katja Görlitz, 2011. "Continuous Training, Job Satisfaction and Gender: An Empirical Analysis Using German Panel Data," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 394, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127951 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 5905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.
- Winzer, C., 2011. "Conceptualizing Energy Security," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1151, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127932 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "What said the new economic geography about Portugal? An alternative approach," MPRA Paper 32795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roel van Elk & Michelle Ebens & Dinand Webbink & Adam Booij, 2011. "The effect of the supplementary grant on parental contribution in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 187, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.