Report NEP-MKT-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Wiebach & Jana L. Diels, 2011. "The impact of context and promotion on consumer responses and preferences in out-of-stock situations," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-050, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Pussep, Anton & Schief, Markus & Widjaja, Thomas & Buxmann, Peter & Wolf, Christian Michael, 2011. "The Software Value Chain as an Analytical Framework for the Software Industry and Its Exemplary Application for Vertical Integration Measurement," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 52732, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Item repec:cep:stitep:/2011/549 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philip Keitel, 2011. "Conference summary: federal regulation of the prepaid card industry: costs, benefits, and changing industry dynamics," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 11-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Aday Hernandez & Juan Luis Jimenez, 2011. "Do supermarkets reduce the number of traditional bookshops? An empirical application to the textbook market in Spain," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2011, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Jul 2011.