The Software Value Chain as an Analytical Framework for the Software Industry and Its Exemplary Application for Vertical Integration Measurement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Goebel & Martin Gornig & Hartmut Häußermann, 2010. "Polarisierung der Einkommen: die Mittelschicht verliert," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(24), pages 2-8.
More about this item
Keywordssoftware industry; value chain; software value chain; vertical integration; degree of vertical integration; vertical integration measurement;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-08-22 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-MKT-2011-08-22 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:52732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .