Report NEP-CSE-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Poddar, Sougata & Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2011. "Patent licensing in spatial competition: Does pre-innovation cost asymmetry matter?," MPRA Paper 32764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Comune & Alireza Naghavi & Giovanni Prarolo, 2011. "Intellectual Property Rights and South-North Formation of Global Innovation Networks," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 069, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127968 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Du, Luosha & Harrison, Ann & Jefferson, Gary, 2011. "Do institutions matter for FDI spillovers ? the implications of China's"special characteristics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5757, The World Bank.
- Babur Wasim Arif & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "Virtual Incubation in Industrial Clusters: A Case Study in Pakistan," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-08, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "International Trade and Firm Performance: A Survey of Empirical Studies since 2006," Working Paper Series in Economics 210, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Grant Allan & Michelle Gilmartin, 2011. "The regional employment impacts of renewable energy expenditures: The case for modelling," Working Papers 1129, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- CZARNITZKI Dirk & LOPES BENTO Cindy, 2011. "Innovation subsidies: Does the funding source matter for innovation intensity and performance? Empirical evidence from Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-42, LISER.
- Egger, Peter & Fahn, Matthias & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg, 2011. "On the Genesis of Multinational Foreign Affiliate Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 8536, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jo„o Prates Romero & FabrÌcio Silveira & Gustavo Britto, 2011. "Structural change, National Innovation System and balance-of-payments constraint: a theoretical and empirical analysis of the Brazilian case," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 440, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Pussep, Anton & Schief, Markus & Widjaja, Thomas & Buxmann, Peter & Wolf, Christian Michael, 2011. "The Software Value Chain as an Analytical Framework for the Software Industry and Its Exemplary Application for Vertical Integration Measurement," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 52732, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Wang, Hua, 2011. "Stakeholder dialogue as an institutional strategy for sustainable development in China : the case of community environmental roundtables," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5759, The World Bank.
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:2127961 is not listed on IDEAS anymore