Stakeholder dialogue as an institutional strategy for sustainable development in China : the case of community environmental roundtables
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lyn Kathlene & John A. Martin, 1991. "Enhancing citizen participation: Panel designs, perspectives, and policy formation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 46-63.
- Anne Shepherd & Christi Bowler, 1997. "Beyond the Requirements: Improving Public Participation in EIA," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 725-738.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 2002. "Participation and Development: Perspectives from the Comprehensive Development Paradigm," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 163-182, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; National Governance; Governance Indicators; Parliamentary Government; Civil Society;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-08-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENV-2011-08-22 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-08-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .