Report NEP-TRA-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Hartmut & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "Labor Markets and Labor Market Institutions in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 5905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Du, Luosha & Harrison, Ann & Jefferson, Gary, 2011. "Do institutions matter for FDI spillovers ? the implications of China's"special characteristics"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5757, The World Bank.
- Wang, Hua, 2011. "Stakeholder dialogue as an institutional strategy for sustainable development in China : the case of community environmental roundtables," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5759, The World Bank.
- Alexander Chubrik & Roman Mogilevsky & Irina Sinitsina & Marek Dabrowski, 2011. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Economies of the Former Soviet Union," CASE Network Reports 0100, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fan, Ying, 2011. "Services Policy Reform in the People’s Republic of China: Before and After the Global Financial Crisis," ADBI Working Papers 304, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Qian Wang & Chunli Shen & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Local Government Tax Effort in China: an Analysis of Provincial Tax Performance," CEMA Working Papers 483, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "A conditional full frontier modelling for analyzing environmental efficiency and economic growth," MPRA Paper 32839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Economic growth and carbon dioxide emissions: Empirical evidence from China," MPRA Paper 32840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saul D. Hoffman & Ivo Bicanic & Oriana Vukoja, 2011. "Wage Inequality and the Labor Market Impact of Economic Transformation: Croatia, 1970-2008," Working Papers 11-17, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nelly Petkova & Rafal Stanek & Angela Bularga, 2011. "Medium-term Management of Green Budget: The Case of Ukraine," OECD Environment Working Papers 31, OECD Publishing.
- He, Jie & Wang, Hua, 2011. "Economic structure, development policy and environmental quality : an empirical analysis of environmental Kuznets curves with Chinese municipal data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5756, The World Bank.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2011. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Child Health Outcomes and Abandonment. Evidence from Romania," Working Papers in Economics 512, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.