New trends on urban goods movement: Modelling and simulation of e-commerce distribution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, Francesco & Comi, Antonio, 2004. "A modelling system to link end-consumers and distribution logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 28, pages 6-19.
- Danielis, Romeo & Rotaris, Lucia & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2010. "Urban freight policies and distribution channels: a discussion based on evidence from Italian cities," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 46, pages 114-146.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier & Charles Raux, 2010. "An attractiveness-based model for shopping trips in urban areas," Post-Print halshs-00690098, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco P. Deflorio & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Guido Perboli & Roberto Tadei, 2012. "The Influence of Time Windows on the Costs of Urban Freight Distribution Services in City Logistics Applications," Post-Print halshs-00736428, HAL.
- Ponboon, Sattrawut & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2016. "Branch-and-price algorithm for the location-routing problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1-19.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Bruno Durand & Dina Andriankaja, 2012.
"Challenges in last-mile e-grocery urban distribution: have new B2C trends a positive impact on the environment?
[Les défis du dernier kilomètre pour l'épicerie en ligne : l'impact environnemental d," Post-Print hal-01770405, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2011. "Costs and benefits of logistics pooling for urban freight distribution: scenario simulation and assessment for strategic decision support," Post-Print halshs-00688967, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Aurélie Mercier, 2013. "A combined people-freight accessibility approach for urban retailing and leisure planning at strategic level," Post-Print halshs-00919537, HAL.
- Mathieu Gardrat & Florence Toilier & Danièle Patier & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2016. "The impact of new practices for supplying households in urban goods movements: method and first results. An application for Lyon, France," Post-Print halshs-01586947, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Josep-Maria Salanova Grau, 2014. "How the location of urban consolidation and logistics facility has an impact on the delivery costs? An accessibility analysis," Post-Print halshs-01053882, HAL.
- Simona Mancini, 2013. "Multi-echelon distribution systems in city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-2.
More about this item
Keywordsurban goods movement; modelling; shopping trips; e-commerce;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00626152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .