The Influence of Time Windows on the Costs of Urban Freight Distribution Services in City Logistics Applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eiichi Taniguchi & Rob E.C.M. Van Der Heijden, 2000. "An evaluation methodology for city logistics," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 65-90, January.
- Jacobsen, S. K. & Madsen, O. B. G., 1980. "A comparative study of heuristics for a two-level routing-location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 5(6), pages 378-387, December.
- Gerardo Berbeglia & Jean-François Cordeau & Irina Gribkovskaia & Gilbert Laporte, 2007. "Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2012. "New trends on urban goods movement: Modelling and simulation of e-commerce distribution," Post-Print halshs-00626152, HAL.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Naoki Ando & Eiichi Taniguchi, 2006. "Travel Time Reliability in Vehicle Routing and Scheduling with Time Windows," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 293-311, September.
- Francesco Russo & Antonio Comi, 2010. "A modelling system to simulate goods movements at an urban scale," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 987-1009, November.
- Danielis, Romeo & Marcucci, Edoardo & Rotaris, Lucia, 2005. "Logistics managers' stated preferences for freight service attributes," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 201-215, May.
- Hunt, J.D. & Stefan, K.J., 2007. "Tour-based microsimulation of urban commercial movements," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 981-1013, November.
- Homberger, Jorg & Gehring, Hermann, 2005. "A two-phase hybrid metaheuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 220-238, April.
- Danièle Patier & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2008. "How to Improve the Capture of Urban Goods Movement Data?," Post-Print halshs-00328991, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsurban freight distribution; compatibility indicators; evaluation method; simulation; real-life applications;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-10-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-10-06 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-10-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00736428. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.