Static pickup and delivery problems: a classification scheme and survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.seio.es/
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jaw, Jang-Jei & Odoni, Amedeo R. & Psaraftis, Harilaos N. & Wilson, Nigel H. M., 1986. "A heuristic algorithm for the multi-vehicle advance request dial-a-ride problem with time windows," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 243-257, June.
- Voudouris, Christos & Tsang, Edward, 1999. "Guided local search and its application to the traveling salesman problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 469-499, March.
- Kalantari, Bahman & Hill, Arthur V. & Arora, Sant R., 1985. "An algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with pickup and delivery customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 377-386, December.
- Gribkovskaia, Irina & Halskau, Oyvind sr. & Laporte, Gilbert & Vlcek, Martin, 2007. "General solutions to the single vehicle routing problem with pickups and deliveries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 568-584, July.
- Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert, 2003. "A tabu search heuristic for the static multi-vehicle dial-a-ride problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 579-594, July.
- Nanry, William P. & Wesley Barnes, J., 2000. "Solving the pickup and delivery problem with time windows using reactive tabu search," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-121, February.
- de Brito, M.P. & Flapper, S.D.P. & Dekker, R., 2002. "Reverse logistics," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-21, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Fu, Liping & Rilett, L. R., 1998. "Expected shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic traffic networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 499-516, September.
- Ropke, Stefan & Pisinger, David, 2006. "A unified heuristic for a large class of Vehicle Routing Problems with Backhauls," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(3), pages 750-775, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:15:y:2007:i:1:p:1-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.