A combined people-freight accessibility approach for urban retailing and leisure planning at strategic level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martínez, Francisco J., 1995. "Access: The transport-land use economic link," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 457-470, December.
- G H Pirie, 1979. "Measuring accessibility: a review and proposal," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, March.
- Gonzalez-Feliu, Jesus, 2012.
"Freight Distribution Systems with Cross Docking: A Multidisciplinary Analysis,"
Journal of the Transportation Research Forum,
Transportation Research Forum, vol. 51(1).
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2012. "Freight distribution systems with cross-docking: a multidisciplinary analysis," Post-Print halshs-00498496, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Christian Ambrosini & Jean-Louis Routhier, 2012. "New trends on urban goods movement: Modelling and simulation of e-commerce distribution," Post-Print halshs-00626152, HAL.
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Jean-Louis Routhier & Charles Raux, 2010. "An attractiveness-based model for shopping trips in urban areas," Post-Print halshs-00690098, HAL.
- Recker, W. W. & Chen, C. & McNally, M. G., 2001. "Measuring the impact of efficient household travel decisions on potential travel time savings and accessibility gains," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 339-369, May.
- G H Pirie, 1979. "Measuring Accessibility: A Review and Proposal," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, March.
- Alexander Kubis & Maria Hartmann, 2007. "Analysis of Location of Large-area Shopping Centres. A Probabilistic Gravity Model for the Halle–Leipzig Area," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 27(1), pages 43-57, February.
- R W Vickerman, 1974.
"Accessibility, attraction, and potential: a review of some concepts and their use in determining mobility,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 6(6), pages 675-691, June.
- R W Vickerman, 1974. "Accessibility, Attraction, and Potential: A Review of Some Concepts and Their Use in Determining Mobility," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 6(6), pages 675-691, December.
- Christian Ambrosini & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Florence Toilier, 2013.
"A design methodology for scenario-analysis in urban freight modeling,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei,
ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-7.
- Christian Ambrosini & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Florence Toilier, 2013. "A design methodology for scenario-analysis in urban freight modelling," Post-Print halshs-00843286, HAL.
- Francesco Russo & Antonio Comi, 2010. "A modelling system to simulate goods movements at an urban scale," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 987-1009, November.
- Guido Gentile & Daniele Vigo, 2013. "Movement generation and trip distribution for freight demand modelling applied to city logistics," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 54, pages 1-6.
More about this item
Keywordsretailing land-use; urban goods transport; accessibility; attractiveness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2013-12-29 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-12-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00919537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.