Laboratoire Aménagement Eacute;conomie Transports (LAET) Lyon, France
Université de Lyon
: +33 (0)4 72 72 64 03
+33 (0)4 72 72 64 48
ISH, 14 avenue Berthelot, 69363 LYON CEDEX 07
RePEc:edi:lelyofr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Aurélie Mercier & Charles Raux & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2008. "De la pertinence des mesures gravitaires de l'accessibilité : démonstration par la théorie et l'exemple," Post-Print halshs-00283260, HAL.
- Yves Crozet & Aurélie Mercier & Nicolas Ovtracht, 2007. "Distance spatiale, distance sociale... L'accessibilité peut-elle se substituer à la mixité ?," Post-Print halshs-00283239, HAL.
- Charles Raux & Aurélie Mercier & Stéphanie Souche, 2005. "The French Multimodal Fund Case Study, Annex 4 to REVENUE Project Deliverable 4, “Report on the Implementation of Interurban Case Studies”," Post-Print halshs-00141412, HAL.
- Raux, Charles & Mercier, Aurélie & Souche, Stéphanie, 2007. "Chapter 11 French multi-modal transport funds: issues of cross-financing and pricing," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 243-268, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Raux, Charles & Mercier, Aurélie & Souche, Stéphanie, 2007.
"Chapter 11 French multi-modal transport funds: issues of cross-financing and pricing,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 243-268, January.
- Emile Quinet, 2010. "Issues of Price Definition in CBA: Imperfect Competition and Relative Prices Divergences," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 17(3), pages 568-586, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurelie Mercier should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.