Network Development Under a Strict Self-Financing Constraint
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- André De Palma & Stef Proost & Saskia Van Der Loo, 2008. "Network development under a strict self-financing constraint," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0829, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newbery, David M, 1988. "Road Damage Externalities and Road User Charges," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 295-316, March.
- Charles Raux & Aurélie Mercier & Stéphanie Souche, 2007. "French multi-modal transport funds: issues of cross-financing and pricing," Post-Print halshs-00178530, HAL.
- Erik T. Verhoef & Herbert Mohring, 2007. "Self-Financing Roads," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-068/3, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCost-benefit analysis; Road tolling; Self-financing; Infrastructure investments; Congestion; Bottleneck model;
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:109-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.