Report NEP-TRE-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu & Aurélie Mercier, 2013. "A combined people-freight accessibility approach for urban retailing and leisure planning at strategic level," Post-Print halshs-00919537, HAL.
- Vij, Akshay, 2013. "Incorporating the Influence of Latent Modal Preferences in Travel Demand Models," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt7nq9p0cv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Isis Durrmeyer & Philippe Février, 2013. "The Effect of Public Policies on Consumers' Preferences : Lessons from the French Automobile Market," Working Papers 2013-14, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Jean-Louis Routhier & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2013. "Transport de marchandises et formes urbaines," Post-Print halshs-00835650, HAL.
- Kang, Jee E, 2013. "Integration Of Locational Decisions with the Household Activity Pattern Problem and Its Applications in Transportation Sustainability," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt0cm3b1gq, University of California Transportation Center.
- Madsen, Edith & Mulalic, Ismir & Pilegaard, Ninette, 2013. "A model for estimation of the demand for on-street parking," MPRA Paper 52301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2013. "The k-dissimilar vehicle routing problem," Working Papers 2013029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Hidekazu Itoh, 2013. "Market Area Analysis of Ports in Japan," Post-Print hal-00918672, HAL.
- Sanders, Rebecca L, 2013. "Examining the Cycle: How Perceived and Actual Bicycling Risk Influence Cylcing Frequency, Roadway Design Preferences, and Support for Cycling Among Bay Area Residents," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1tf5v738, University of California Transportation Center.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "SPACs in Shipping," MPRA Paper 52520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caroline Klein & Isabell Koske, 2013. "Capacity Needs in the Automobile Industry in the Short- to Medium Run," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1097, OECD Publishing.