The k-dissimilar vehicle routing problem
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Azevedo, JoseAugusto & Santos Costa, Maria Emilia O. & Silvestre Madeira, Joaquim Joao E. R. & Vieira Martins, Ernesto Q., 1993. "An algorithm for the ranking of shortest paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 97-106, August.
- Dell'Olmo, Paolo & Gentili, Monica & Scozzari, Andrea, 2005. "On finding dissimilar Pareto-optimal paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 70-82, April.
- Jin Y. Yen, 1971. "Finding the K Shortest Loopless Paths in a Network," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(11), pages 712-716, July.
- Helsgaun, Keld, 2000. "An effective implementation of the Lin-Kernighan traveling salesman heuristic," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 106-130, October.
- Akgun, Vedat & Erkut, Erhan & Batta, Rajan, 2000. "On finding dissimilar paths," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 232-246, March.
- van Leeuwen, P. H. & Volgenant, A., 1983. "Solving symmetric vehicle routing problems asymmetrically," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 388-393, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TALARICO, Luca & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & SPRINGAEL, Johan, 2014. "A bi-objective model to increase security and reduce travel costs in the cash-in-transit sector," Working Papers 2014026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle Routing Problem (VRP); Metaheuristic; Security; Similarity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-12-29 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-12-29 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2013029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.