Contact information of Transportation Research Forum
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ndtr06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.trforum.org/journal/ .
- 208054 Abstracts
- 208053 The Tunnel Access to the Region's Core
by Schule, Thomas
- 208052 A Draft Framework for National Freight Policy
by Schoener, George
- 208051 Accommodating Global Trade Growth
by Plavin, David Z.
- 208050 The Port of New York & New Jersey A Leading Indicator of Globalization
by Larrabee, R.M
- 208049 Global Trade Outlook: Growing Demand for Transportation Panel Session ‘Accommodating Global Trade Growth’
by Bingham, Paul
- 208048 Transitioning Barrier Toll Collection Systems To Open Road Tolling: Flow And Management Issues
by Peters, Jonathan R. & Kramer, Jonathan K. & Kress, Miachel E.
- 208047 A Non-Deterministic Path Generation Algorithm for Traffic Networks
by Zhou, Bo & Eskandarian, Azim
- 208046 Improving Traffic Assignment Model Using Intersection Delay Function
by Jeihani, Mansoureh & Lawe, Stephen & Connolly, JP
- 208045 An Economic Analysis of Construction Bottlenecks
by O'Dea, William P.
- 208044 Assessing Schedule Delay Propagation in the National Airspace System
by Baden, William & DeArmon, James & Kee, Jacqueline & Smith, Lorrie
- 208043 Prospects and Challenges of the Proposed Intermodal Train Station at T.F. Green Airport in Rhode Island
by Atash, Farhad
- 208042 An Analysis of the Effects of Operating and Financial Leverage on the Major U.S. Air Carriers’ Rates of Return: 1990-2003 by Richard D. Gritta, Professor of Finance R.B. Pamplin Jr. School of Business, University of Portland Portland, Oregon email@example.com Brian Adams, Assistant Professor of Finance R.B. Pamplin Jr. School of Business, University of Portland Portland, Oregon firstname.lastname@example.org Bahram Adrangi, Professor of Economics R. B. Pamplin Jr. School of Business, University of Portland Portland, Oregon
by Gritta, Richard D. & Adams, Brian & Adrangi, Bahram
- 208041 Airport Ownership And Its Effects On Capacity And Price
by Basso, Leonardo J.
- 208040 PHL Capacity Enhancement Full Build Configuration and Assumptions
by Felix, Tom
- 208039 Environmental Impact Statement for Las Vegas Supplemental Commercial Service Airport
by Byrne, Peter
- 208038 Status of Accommodating the A380
by Bleach, Kevin
- 208037 Investment in Rural Roads: Willingness-to-Pay for Improved Gravel Road Services in Freight Transportation
by VanWechel, Tamara & Vachal, Kimberly
- 208036 The Influence of Transportation Rates on Grain Prices: A Dynamic Analysis
by Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Bessler, David A. & Fuller, Stephen W.
- 208035 Energy Use And Pollutant Emissions Impacts Of Shortline Railroad Abandonment
by Babcock, Miachel & Bunch, James L.
- 208034 Geo-Coding Survey Truck Route Data: GIS Analytical Applications
by Puenpatom, Tosmai & Jessuo, Eric
- 208033 Feasibility of Commuter Bus Service Between Wahpeton-Breckenridge and Fargo-Moorhead
by Peterson, Del
- 208032 Daily Travel Time Variability In The Twin Cities, 1990-2001
by Barnes, Gary & Erickson, Stephanie
- 208031 LEFT BEHIND: THE DILEMMA of TRANSIT for the DISABLED and the POOR in a DISASTER
by Whitefield, Patricia
- 208030 Assessment Of Bicycle Paths From Users Perspective
by Gonzalez, Liliana & Hanumara, Choudary & Overdeep, Carol & Church, Steven
- 208029 Peak-Load Pricing In A Vertical Setting: The Case Of Airports And Airlines
by Basso, Leonardo & Zhang, Anming
- 208028 The Role Of Various Players In The Port Industry – Theory And Practice
by Boile, Maria & Theofanis, Sotirios & Spasovic, Lazar
- 208027 Productive and Operational Efficiency of US Airports with Joint Consideration of both Desirable and Undesirable Outputs
by Pathomsiri, Somchai & Haghani, Ali & Dresner, Martin & Windle, Robert
- 208026 Privatization, Corporatization, Ownership Forms and their Effects on the Performance of the World’s Major Airports
by Oum, Tae H. & Adler, Nicole & Yu, Chunyan
- 208025 Surface Transportation Security – Rail and Mass Transit
by Roe, Peter
- 208024 Key Issues and Challenges in Intermodal Transportation Security
by Pillai, Nishant
- 208023 Opportunities for Managing Transportation Systems with Pricing
by DeCorla-Souza, Patrick
- 208022 The Operational Impacts of Governmental Restructuring of the Airline Industry in China
by Scheraga, Carl
- 208021 Transatlantic business traveller decision drivers: Nationality & product attribute differentials
by Mason, Keith
- 208020 The Impact Of Firm Financial Condition On Air Fares – A Contingency Approach
by Hofer, Christian
- 208018 Economics of the Airport Capacity System in the Growing Demand of Air Traffic – A Global View
by Senguttuvan, P.S
- 208015 Safety Management Systems in the Transportation Industry
by Adamache, Bernie
- 208013 Developing Measures of Us Ports Productivity and Performance: Using DEA and FDH Approaches
by Kaiser, Evangelos & Pathomsiri, Somchai & Haghani, Ali
- 208010 Optimum Port Throughput
by Talley, Wayne K.
- 208006 Oregon’s Mileage Fee Concept and Road User Fee Pilot Program
by Witty, James
- 208004 Puget Sound Traffic Choices Study
by Kitchen, Matthew
- 208002 National Evaluation of a Mileage- Based Road User Charge
by Hanley, Paul
- 208000 Area-Wide Road Pricing Research in Minnesota
by Buckeye, Kenneth R.
- 207999 Inland Waterways Industry Stucture
by Vachal, Kimberly & Griffin, Gene & Hough, Jill
- 207997 Comparison of TRANSIMS’ Light Duty Vehicle Emissions with On-road Emission Measurements
by Jeihani, Mansoureh & Ahn, Kyoungho & Hobeika, Antoine G. & Sherali, Hanif & Rakha, Hesham A.
- 207995 Development And Implementation Of A Driver Safety History Indicator Into The Roadside Inspection Selection System
by Lantz, Brenda & Loftus, Jeff
- 207994 Predicting Truck Crash Involvement: Developing a Commercial Driver Behavior Model and Requisite Enforcement Countermeasures
by Murray, Daniel & Lantz, Brenda & Keppler, Stephen
- 207993 Short-Haul Intermodal Service: Can Rail Compete with Truck?
by Resor, Randolph R.
- 207992 No. 7 Subway Line Extension
by Trainor, Joseph F.
- 207958 A State-of-the-Art of Underground Construction In Urban Areas
by Munfah, Nasri
- 207957 Differences in Truck Driver Labor Supply Between Owner-Operators and Employees
by Peterson, Steven
- 207956 Does Investment in Technology Resources affect Motor Carrier Firm Performance?
by Macdonald, John R.
- 207955 Empirical Estimation Of Attributes Influencing Warehouse/Distribution Center Operations: Washington State Warehouse Industry
by Jessup, Eric & Pike, Quentin & Casavant, Ken
- 207953 The Characteristics Of Effective Strategic Planning In Public Transit Systems
by Obeng, Kofi & Ugboro, Isaiah
- 207950 Developing Rail Infrastructure Capacity to Support Port Growth
by Ellert, Thomas K.
- 207949 An Exploratory Survey Of Potential Community Transportation Providers And Users
by Barnes, Gary & Dolphin, Heather
- 207948 Deployment Strategies for Paratransit Computer-Assisted Scheduling and Dispatching Systems: Results from a Focus Group in Illinois
by Metaxatos, Paul
- 207947 ITS Transit Case Studies: Making a Case for Coordination of Community Transportation Services Using ITS
by Ripplinger, David & Peterson, Del
- 207946 Trespassing On The Railroad
by Savage, Ian
- 207945 Recent Developments in the Aviation Insurance Industry
by Hayes, Paul & Flouris, Triant & Walker, Thomas
- 207944 SAFE EGRESS FROM DEEP STATIONS Flawed Criteria in NFPA 130
by Landow, Herbert L.