Simulating housing prices with UrbanSim: predictive capacity and sensitivity analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Palma, Andre & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2007.
"Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: An empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 204-230, September.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: an empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region," THEMA Working Papers 2007-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- de Palma, Andre & Motamedi, Kiarash & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2005. "A model of residential location choice with endogenous housing prices and traffic for the Paris region," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 67-82.
- Di Zio, Simone & Montanari, Armando & Staniscia, Barbara, 2010. "Simulation of urban development in the City of Rome: Framework, methodology, and problem solving," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 85-105.
- Patterson, Zachary & Kryvobokov, Marko & Marchal, Fabrice & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Disaggregate models with aggregate data: Two UrbanSim applications," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 5-37.
- Alain Bonnafous & Yves Crozet & Aurélie Mercier & Nicolas Ovtracht & Pierre-Yves Péguy & Florence Puech, 2011. "MOSART et le projet PLAINSUD : une plateforme de modélisation et de simulation de l’accessibilité pour l’aide à la décision et l’aménagement du territoire," Post-Print halshs-01729255, HAL.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Alain Bonnafous & Marko Kryvobokov, 2011.
"Insight into apartment attributes and location with factors and principal components,"
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 155-171, May.
- Alain Bonnafous & Marko Kryvobokov, 2011. "Insight into apartment attributes and location with factors and principal components," Post-Print halshs-01026520, HAL.
- Waddell, Paul & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F. & Franklin, Joel P. & Lobb, John, 2007. "Incorporating land use in metropolitan transportation planning," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 382-410, June.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2010. "Is it worth identifying service employment (sub)centres when modelling apartment prices?," Post-Print halshs-00577899, HAL.
- Waddell, Paul & Wang, Liming & Charlton, Billy & Olsen, Aksel, 2010. "Microsimulating parcel-level land use and activity-based travel: Development of a prototype application in San Francisco," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 65-84.
- S L Handy & D A Niemeier, 1997. "Measuring Accessibility: An Exploration of Issues and Alternatives," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(7), pages 1175-1194, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girum Dagnachew Abate, 2017. "Spatio-temporal dynamics of house prices in the USA," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 141-147, July.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2015. "A two-level regional approach to residential location choice model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 181-196, July.
More about this item
KeywordsTransportation-land use modelling; UrbanSim; Real estate price model; Geographically weighted regression; Validation; Sensitivity; R150;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:6:y:2013:i:1:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.