Is it worth identifying service employment (sub)centres when modelling apartment prices?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," CORE Discussion Papers 1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Thomas De Graaff & Raymond J.C.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggiani, 2001. "A General Misspecification Test for Spatial Regression Models: Dependence, Heterogeneity, and Nonlinearity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 255-276, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Aurélie Mercier & Alain Bonnafous & Dominique Bouf, 2013. "Simulating housing prices with UrbanSim: predictive capacity and sensitivity analysis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Louafi Bouzouina, 2014. "Willingness to pay for accessibility under the conditions of residential segregation," Post-Print halshs-01082820, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsservice employment centres; centrality; accessibility; apartment price; hedonic modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00577899. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.