Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florax, Raymond & Folmer, Henk, 1992.
"Specification and estimation of spatial linear regression models : Monte Carlo evaluation of pre-test estimators,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 405-432, September.
- Florax, R. & Folmer, H., 1991. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Linear Regression Models: Monte Carlo Evaluation of Pre-Test Estimator," Mansholt Working Papers 1991-4, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1986. "Professor Hendry's Econometric Methodology," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 283-307, August.
- Blommestein, Hans J., 1983. "Specification and estimation of spatial econometric models : A discussion of alternative strategies for spatial economic modelling," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 251-270, May.
- P Burridge, 1981.
"Testing for a Common Factor in a Spatial Autoregression Model,"
Environment and Planning A,
, pages 795-800.
- P Burridge, 1981. "Testing for a common factor in a spatial autoregression model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 795-800, July.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Anselin, Luc & Hudak, Sheri, 1992. "Spatial econometrics in practice : A review of software options," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 509-536, September.
- Thomas de Graaff & Raymond J.C.M. Florax & Peter Nijkamp & Aura Reggiani, 2001. "A General Misspecification Test for Spatial Regression Models: Dependence, Heterogeneity, and Nonlinearity," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 255-276.
- A Getis, 1991. "Spatial Interaction and Spatial Autocorrelation: A Cross-Product Approach," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 23(9), pages 1269-1277, September.
- Bera, Anil K. & Yoon, Mann J., 1993. "Specification Testing with Locally Misspecified Alternatives," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 649-658, August.
- Craig Brett & Joris Pinkse, 1997. "Those Taxes are all over the Map! A Test for Spatial Independence of Municipal Tax Rates in British Columbia," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 20(1-2), pages 131-151, April.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:33:y:2003:i:5:p:557-579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .