Specification and estimation of spatial econometric models : A discussion of alternative strategies for spatial economic modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015.
"Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 19-31.
- Gupta, A & Robinson, PM, 2013. "Inference on Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasingly Many Parameters," Economics Discussion Papers 8987, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015. "Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:econom:v:202:y:2018:i:1:p:92-107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Bolduc, Denis & Laferrière, Richard & Santarossa, Gino, 1993.
"Modèle d’explication de flux à composantes d’erreurs spatialement corrélées,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(3), pages 193-201, septembre.
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, P., 1990. "Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees," Cahiers de recherche 9010, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bolduc, D. & Laferriere, R. & Santarossa, G., 1991. "Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees," Cahiers de recherche 9113, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Burridge, Peter, 2011. "A research agenda on general-to-specific spatial model search," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 71-90.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Jesus Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "A closer look at the Spatial Durbin Model," ERSA conference papers ersa05p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997.
"Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two-Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 20(1-2), pages 103-111, April.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem," Electronic Working Papers 97-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Andreas A. Andrikopoulos & Dimitrios C. Gkountanis, 2011. "Issues and Models in Applied Econometrics: A partial survey," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 107-165.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peter H. Egger & Michaela Kesina & Sergey Nigai, 2013. "Contagious Energy Prices," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3), pages 349-362, March.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:135-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2018.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of spatial autoregressive models with increasing dimension,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 92-107.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M, 2015. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasing Dimension," Economics Discussion Papers 15618, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:13:y:1983:i:2:p:251-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.