Specification and estimation of spatial econometric models : A discussion of alternative strategies for spatial economic modelling
No abstract is available for this item.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015.
"Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 19-31.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M, 2013. "Inference on Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasingly Many Parameters," Economics Discussion Papers 8987, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Abhimanyu Gupta & Peter M. Robinson, 2015. "Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003. "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Bolduc, Denis & Laferrière, Richard & Santarossa, Gino, 1993. "Modèle d’explication de flux à composantes d’erreurs spatialement corrélées," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(3), pages 193-201, septembre.
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, P., 1990. "Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees," Cahiers de recherche 9010, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Bolduc, D. & Laferriere, R. & Santarossa, G., 1991. "Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees," Cahiers de recherche 9113, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Burridge, Peter, 2011. "A research agenda on general-to-specific spatial model search," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 71-90.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- Jesus Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "A closer look at the Spatial Durbin Model," ERSA conference papers ersa05p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two-Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 20(1-2), pages 103-111, April.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem," Electronic Working Papers 97-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Andreas A. Andrikopoulos & Dimitrios C. Gkountanis, 2011. "Issues and Models in Applied Econometrics: A partial survey," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 107-165.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998. "A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:13:y:1983:i:2:p:251-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed