Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Bolduc, Denis & Laferrière, Richard & Santarossa, Gino, 1993. "Modèle d’explication de flux à composantes d’erreurs spatialement corrélées," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(3), pages 193-201, septembre.
- Bolduc, D. & Fortin, P., 1990. "Modele D'Explication De Flux A Composantes D'Erreurs Spatialement Correlees," Cahiers de recherche 9010, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bolduc, D. & Dagenais, M.G. & Gaudry, M.J.I., 1988. "Spatially Autocorrelated Errors In Origin-Destination Models: A New Specification Applied To Urban Travel Demand In Winnipeg," Papers 8806, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Blommestein, Hans J., 1983. "Specification and estimation of spatial econometric models : A discussion of alternative strategies for spatial economic modelling," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 251-270, May.
- A S Brandsma & R H Ketellapper, 1979. "A Biparametric Approach to Spatial Autocorrelation," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 11(1), pages 51-58, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2018.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of spatial autoregressive models with increasing dimension,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 92-107.
- Gupta, A & Robinson, PM, 2015. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasing Dimension," Economics Discussion Papers 22698, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2017. "Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of spatial autoregressive models with increasing dimension," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84085, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burridge, Peter, 2011. "A research agenda on general-to-specific spatial model search," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 71-90.
- repec:asg:wpaper:1013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luc Anselin, 2010. "Thirty years of spatial econometrics," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(1), pages 3-25, March.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015.
"Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 186(1), pages 19-31.
- Gupta, A & Robinson, PM, 2013. "Inference on Higher-Order Spatial Autoregressive Models with Increasingly Many Parameters," Economics Discussion Papers 23417, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Abhimanyu & Robinson, Peter M., 2015. "Inference on higher-order spatial autoregressive models with increasingly many parameters," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60794, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mur, Jesús & Angulo, Ana, 2009. "Model selection strategies in a spatial setting: Some additional results," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 200-213, March.
- J. Paul Elhorst & Katarina Zigova, 2011. "Evidence of Competition in Research Activity among Economic Department using Spatial Econometric Techniques," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Jesus Mur & Ana Angulo, 2005. "A closer look at the Spatial Durbin Model," ERSA conference papers ersa05p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Manfred M. Fischer & Daniel A. Griffith, 2008. "Modeling Spatial Autocorrelation In Spatial Interaction Data: An Application To Patent Citation Data In The European Union," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 969-989, December.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997.
"Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two-Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem,"
International Regional Science Review, , vol. 20(1-2), pages 103-111, April.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "Estimation of Spatial Regression Models with Autoregressive Errors by Two Stage Least Squares Procedures: A Serious Problem," Electronic Working Papers 97-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2000. "Econométrie spatiale 1 -Autocorrélation spatiale," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2000-05, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 211-220.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the Geography of International Banking: a case for spatial econometrics?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1081, European Regional Science Association.
- Vermot-Desroches, Bernard, 1993. "L’économie des transports, un champ novateur, intégrateur et ambitieux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 69(3), pages 213-225, septembre.
- López-Hernández, Fernando A., 2013. "Second-order polynomial spatial error model. Global and local spatial dependence in unemployment in Andalusia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 270-279.
- Bonaccolto, Giovanni & Caporin, Massimiliano & Panzica, Roberto Calogero, 2017. "Estimation and model-based combination of causality networks," SAFE Working Paper Series 165, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Hsieh, Chih-Sheng & Lin, Xu, 2017. "Gender and racial peer effects with endogenous network formation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 135-147.
- Gong, Pu & Weng, Yingliang, 2016. "Value-at-Risk forecasts by a spatiotemporal model in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 173-191.
- Andreas A. Andrikopoulos & Dimitrios C. Gkountanis, 2011. "Issues and Models in Applied Econometrics: A partial survey," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(2), pages 107-165.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lvl:laeccr:9113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manuel Paradis). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/delvlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.