Small sample properties of maximum likelihood versus generalized method of moments based tests for spatially autocorrelated errors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Egger & Mario Larch & Michael Pfaffermayr & Janette Walde, 2005. "Small Sample Properties of Maximum Likelihood Versus Generalized Method of Moments Based Tests for Spatially Autocorrelated Errors," CESifo Working Paper Series 1558, CESifo Group Munich.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Joris Pinkse & Margaret E. Slade & Craig Brett, 2002. "Spatial Price Competition: A Semiparametric Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(3), pages 1111-1153, May.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G, 1998.
"Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 66(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1994. "Graphical Methods for Investigating the Size and Power of Hypothesis Tests," Working Papers 903, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, November.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina, 2003. "Properties of tests for spatial error components," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 595-618, September.
- Aten, Bettina, 1996. "Evidence of Spatial Autocorrelation in International Prices," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(2), pages 149-163, June.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Saavedra, Luz A., 2003. "Tests for spatial lag dependence based on method of moments estimation," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 27-58, January.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2002. "2SLS and OLS in a spatial autoregressive model with equal spatial weights," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 691-707, November.
- H. Kelejian, Harry & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2001.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the Moran I test statistic with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 219-257, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Moran I Test Statistic with Applications," Electronic Working Papers 99-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Conley, T. G., 1999. "GMM estimation with cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-45, September.
- Lung-fei Lee, 2003. "Best Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Estimators for a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 307-335.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Economic and political foundations of local tax structures: an empirical investigation of the tax mix of Flemish municipalities," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
- Benny Geys & Federico Revelli, 2011. "Economic and Political Foundations of Local Tax Structures: An Empirical Investigation of the Tax Mix of Flemish Municipalities," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 29(3), pages 410-427, June.
- Kai Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2012. "The market for protection and the origin of the state," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), pages 417-443.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 1999. "The Market for Protection and the Origin of the State," CEPR Discussion Papers 2173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kai A. Konrad & Stergios Skaperdas, 2005. "The Market for Protection and the Origin of the State," CESifo Working Paper Series 1578, CESifo Group Munich.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Skaperdas, Stergios, 2012. "The market for protection and the origin of the state," Munich Reprints in Economics 13961, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Julia Koschinsky & Pedro Amaral, 2012. "Improving the multi-dimensional comparison of simulation results: a spatial visualization approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 55-63, July.
- Tiziana Caliman & Enrico di Bella, 2011. "Spatial Autoregressive Models for House Price Dynamics in Italy," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(2), pages 1837-1855.
- Caliman, Tiziana & Di Bella, Enrico, 2011. "House Price Dynamics in Italy - La dinamica delle quotazioni immobiliari in Italia," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(1), pages 37-65.
- Kyriacou, Maria & Phillips, Peter C.B. & Rossi, Francesca, 2014. "Indirect inference in spatial autoregression," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1418, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial autocorrelation Hypothesis tests Monte Carlo studies Maximum likelihood estimation Generalized method of moments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:39:y:2009:i:6:p:670-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .