Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flora Felso & Sander Onderstal & Jo Seldeslachts, 2014.
"What Clients want: Choices between Lawyers' Offerings,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-020/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Flóra Felsö & Sander Onderstal & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. "What Clients Want: Choices between Lawyers' Offerings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1460, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Flóra Felső & Sander Onderstal & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. "What clients want: Choices between lawyers' offerings," Working Papers Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI) 486733, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Managerial Economics, Strategy and Innovation (MSI).
- Mingie, James C. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Bowker, J.M. & Mengak, Michael T. & Siry, Jacek P., 2017. "Big game hunter preferences for hunting club attributes: A choice experiment," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 98-106.
- Lin, Wei & González-Rivera, Gloria, 2016.
"Interval-valued time series models: Estimation based on order statistics exploring the Agriculture Marketing Service data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 694-711.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Wei Lin, 2015. "Interval-valued Time Series Models: Estimation based on Order Statistics. Exploring the Agriculture Marketing Service Data," Working Papers 201505, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2006.
"On Joint Modelling and Testing for Local and Global Spatial Externalities,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22487, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Zhenlin Yang, 2006. "On Joint Modelling and Testing for Local and Global Spatial Externalities," Working Papers 25-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- repec:bpj:jecome:v:8:y:2019:i:1:p:26:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bodnar, Taras & Hautsch, Nikolaus, 2016. "Dynamic conditional correlation multiplicative error processes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 41-67.
- Franses, Philip Hans & Kunst, Robert M., 2007. "Analyzing a panel of seasonal time series: Does seasonality in industrial production converge across Europe?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 954-968, November.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:35:y:2016:i:7:p:1221-1250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Busch, Thomas, 2005. "A robust LR test for the GARCH model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 358-364, September.
- Gian Piero Aielli, 2013. "Dynamic Conditional Correlation: On Properties and Estimation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 282-299, July.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2006.
"The impact of presumed consent legislation on cadaveric organ donation: A cross-country study,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 599-620, July.
- Alberto Abadie & Sebastien Gay, 2004. "The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study," NBER Working Papers 10604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abadie, Alberto & Gay, Sebastien, 2004. "The Impact of Presumed Consent Legislation on Cadaveric Organ Donation: A Cross Country Study," Working Paper Series rwp04-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Bartalotti Otávio, 2019.
"Regression Discontinuity and Heteroskedasticity Robust Standard Errors: Evidence from a Fixed-Bandwidth Approximation,"
Journal of Econometric Methods,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Bartalotti, OtÃ¡vio, 2018. "Regression Discontinuity and Heteroskedasticity Robust Standard Errors: Evidence from a Fixed-Bandwidth Approximation," ISU General Staff Papers 201802010800001586, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bartalotti, Otávio, 2018. "Regression Discontinuity and Heteroskedasticity Robust Standard Errors: Evidence from a Fixed-Bandwidth Approximation," IZA Discussion Papers 11560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "The asymptotic variance of the pseudo maximum likelihood estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-479, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pedersen, Rasmus Søndergaard, 2017.
"Inference and testing on the boundary in extended constant conditional correlation GARCH models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 23-36.
- Rasmus Søndergaard Pedersen, 2015. "Inference and testing on the boundary in extended constant conditional correlation GARCH models," Discussion Papers 15-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kevin Sheppard, 2014. "Factor High-Frequency Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models," Economics Series Working Papers 710, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lee, Seojeong, 2014.
"Asymptotic refinements of a misspecification-robust bootstrap for generalized method of moments estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 178(P3), pages 398-413.
- Seojeong Lee, 2013. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Discussion Papers 2013-09, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Seojeong Lee, 2018. "Asymptotic Refinements of a Misspecification-Robust Bootstrap for Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Papers 1806.01450, arXiv.org.
- Omar Besbes & Assaf Zeevi, 2015. "On the (Surprising) Sufficiency of Linear Models for Dynamic Pricing with Demand Learning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(4), pages 723-739, April.
- Carlo Grillenzoni, 2009. "Kernel Likelihood Inference for Time Series," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(1), pages 127-140.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & Lestano, 2007.
"Dynamic conditional correlation analysis of financial market interdependence: An application to Thailand and Indonesia,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 670-684, August.
- Kuper, Gerard H. & Lestano, 2006. "Dynamic conditional correlation analysis of financial market interdependence: An application to Thailand and Indonesia," CCSO Working Papers 200602, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2018. "Selecting models with judgment," Working Paper Series 2188, European Central Bank.
- Sander Barendse, 2017. "Interquantile Expectation Regression," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-034/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrew J. Patton & Kevin Sheppard, 2008. "Evaluating Volatility and Correlation Forecasts," OFRC Working Papers Series 2008fe22, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Giglio, Stefano & Kelly, Bryan & Pruitt, Seth, 2016.
"Systemic risk and the macroeconomy: An empirical evaluation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 457-471.
- Stefano Giglio & Bryan T. Kelly & Seth Pruitt, 2015. "Systemic Risk and the Macroeconomy: An Empirical Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 20963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Yong & Yu, Jun & Zeng, Tao, 2018. "Integrated Deviance Information Criterion for Latent Variable Models," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 6-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Omar Besbes & Robert Phillips & Assaf Zeevi, 2010. "Testing the Validity of a Demand Model: An Operations Perspective," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 162-183, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521574464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ruth Austin to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.