A General Misspecification Test for Spatial Regression Models: Dependence, Heterogeneity, and Nonlinearity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1986. "Increasing Returns and Long-run Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 1002-1037, October.
- William J. Milne, 1981. "Migration in an Interregional Macroeconometric Model of the United States: Will Net Outmigration from the Northeast Continue?," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 6(1), pages 71-83, April.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Taylor, Carol A., 1986. "Spatial utility equilibrium and city size distribution in a central place system," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Jones, Rich & Whalley, John, 1988.
"Regional effects of taxes in Canada : An applied general equilibrium approach,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-28.
- Rich Jones & John Whalley, 1986. "Regional Effects of Taxes in Canada: An Applied General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 2107, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- John G. Fernald, 1999.
"Roads to Prosperity? Assessing the Link between Public Capital and Productivity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 619-638, June.
- John G. Fernald, 1997. "Roads to prosperity? assessing the link between public capital and productivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 592, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- Adams, F Gerard & Brooking, Carl G & Glickman, Norman J, 1975. "On the Specification and Simulation of a Regional Econometric Model: A Model of Mississippi," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 57(3), pages 286-298, August.
- John Schroeter & Azzeddine Azzam, 1991.
"Marketing Margins, Market Power, and Price Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 990-999.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 1991. "Marketing Margins, Market Power, and Price Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11110, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "Regional Computable General Equilibrium Modeling: A Survey and Critical Appraisal," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(3), pages 205-248, December.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & Shoven, John B., 1988. "Survey of dynamic computational general equilibrium models for tax policy evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 401-436.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Lundberg, 2006. "Spatial interaction model of spillovers from locally provided public services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 631-644.
- Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Voortman, Roelf L. & Brouwer, Joost, 2002.
"Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Voortman, Roelf L. & Brouwer, Joost, 2002. "Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 425-443, November.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278126, HAL.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007.
"Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 649-670.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Cuffaro, Miranda & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Geographical distribution of unemployment: an analysis of provincial differences in Italy," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- López, Fernando & Matilla-García, Mariano & Mur, Jesús & Marín, Manuel Ruiz, 2010. "A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 106-115, May.
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "Manufacturing Transition in Local Economies: A Regional Adjustment Model," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61130, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jeremy Porter, 2012. "A Simplified Indicator of Social Well-Being in the United States: Examining the Ecological Impact of Family Formation within a County Level Framework," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 421-440, September.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, EconWPA.
- Guangqing Chi & Jun Zhu, 2008. "Spatial Regression Models for Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2009. "Short-run Birth and Death of U.S. Manufacturing Firms: 2000 - 2005," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01278126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Porter, Jeremy R. & Purser, Christopher W., 2010. "Social disorganization, marriage, and reported crime: A spatial econometrics examination of family formation and criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 942-950, September.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2010. "Is it worth identifying service employment (sub)centres when modelling apartment prices?," Post-Print halshs-00577899, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:41:y:2001:i:2:p:255-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.