A General Misspecification Test for Spatial Regression Models: Dependence, Heterogeneity, and Nonlinearity
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007.
"Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 649-670, December.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Cuffaro, Miranda & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Geographical distribution of unemployment: an analysis of provincial differences in Italy," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Johan Lundberg, 2006. "Spatial interaction model of spillovers from locally provided public services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(6), pages 631-644.
- López, Fernando & Matilla-García, Mariano & Mur, Jesús & Marín, Manuel Ruiz, 2010. "A non-parametric spatial independence test using symbolic entropy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2-3), pages 106-115, May.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Post-Print halshs-01278126, HAL.
- Guangqing Chi & Jun Zhu, 2008. "Spatial Regression Models for Demographic Analysis," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 27(1), pages 17-42, February.
- Morzaria-Luna, Hem Nalini & Ainsworth, Cameron H. & Tarnecki, Joseph H. & GrÃ¼ss, Arnaud, 2018. "Diet composition uncertainty determines impacts on fisheries following an oil spill," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 33(PB), pages 187-198.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Voortman, Roelf L. & Brouwer, Joost, 2002. "Spatial dimensions of precision agriculture: a spatial econometric analysis of millet yield on Sahelian coversands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 425-443, November.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01278126, HAL.
- Anna Gloria BillÃ© & Roberto Benedetti & Paolo Postiglione, 2017. "A two-step approach to account for unobserved spatial heterogeneity," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 452-471, October.
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "Manufacturing Transition in Local Economies: A Regional Adjustment Model," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61130, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2009. "Short-run Birth and Death of U.S. Manufacturing Firms: 2000 - 2005," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2010. "Is it worth identifying service employment (sub)centres when modelling apartment prices?," Post-Print halshs-00577899, HAL.
- Porter, Jeremy R. & Purser, Christopher W., 2010. "Social disorganization, marriage, and reported crime: A spatial econometrics examination of family formation and criminal offending," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 942-950, September.
- Papa Ousmane Cissé & Abdou Kâ Diongue & Dominique Guegan, 2016. "Note on a new Seasonal Fractionally Integrated Separable Spatial Autoregressive Model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jeremy Porter, 2012. "A Simplified Indicator of Social Well-Being in the United States: Examining the Ecological Impact of Family Formation within a County Level Framework," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 421-440, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:41:y:2001:i:2:p:255-276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.