Land use-transportation modeling with UrbanSim: Experiences and progress
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Di Zio, Simone & Montanari, Armando & Staniscia, Barbara, 2010. "Simulation of urban development in the City of Rome: Framework, methodology, and problem solving," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 85-105.
- Michael Wegener, 1982. "Modeling Urban Decline: A Multilevel Economic-Demographic Model for the Dortmund Region," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 7(2), pages 217-241, October.
- Patterson, Zachary & Kryvobokov, Marko & Marchal, Fabrice & Bierlaire, Michel, 2010. "Disaggregate models with aggregate data: Two UrbanSim applications," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 5-37.
- Felsenstein, Daniel & Ashbel, Eyal, 2010. "Simultaneous modeling of developer behavior and land prices in UrbanSim," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 107-127.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsUrbanSim; Modeling; Software;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.