Econometric guidance for developing UrbanSim models. First lessons from the SustainCity project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane, 2005.
"Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 57-82, January.
- David Brasington & D. Hite, 2003. "Demand for Environmental Quality: A Spatial Hedonic Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2003-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Isabelle Reginster & Isabelle Thomas, 2011.
"Spatial Analysis of Residential Land Prices in Belgium: Accessibility, Linguistic Border, and Environmental Amenities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(9), pages 1253-1268, February.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Isabelle Reginster & Isabelle Thomas, 2009. "A spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium: accessibility, linguistic border and environmental amenities," Working Papers 0929, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Isabelle Reginster & Isabelle Thomas, 2011. "A spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium : accessibility, linguistic border and environmental amenities," Post-Print halshs-00464385, HAL.
- GOFETTE-NAGOT, Florence & REGINSTER, Isabelle & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2011. "Spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium: accessibility, linguistic border, and environmental amenities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2448, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- De Palma, Andre & Motamedi, Kiarash & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2007.
"Accessibility and environmental quality: inequality in the Paris housing market,"
European Transport \ Trasporti Europei,
ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 47-74.
- André de Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Paul Waddell, 2007. "Accessibility and Environmental Quality: Inequality in the Paris Housing Market," THEMA Working Papers 2007-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, May.
- Mohamed Abdel-Aty & M. Abdalla, 2004. "Modeling drivers' diversion from normal routes under ATIS using generalized estimating equations and binomial probit link function," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 327-348, August.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Löchl, Michael & Axhausen, Kay W., 2010. "Modelling hedonic residential rents for land use and transport simulation while considering spatial effects," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 39-63.
- de Palma, Andre & Motamedi, Kiarash & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul, 2005. "A model of residential location choice with endogenous housing prices and traffic for the Paris region," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 31, pages 67-82.
- Won Kim, Chong & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 2003.
"Measuring the benefits of air quality improvement: a spatial hedonic approach,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 24-39, January.
- Kim, Chong Won & Phipps, Tim T. & Anselin, Luc, 1998. "Measuring The Benefits Of Air Quality Improvement: A Spatial Hedonic Approach," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2009. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Complexity, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Chamberlain, 1980. "Analysis of Covariance with Qualitative Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 225-238.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Schirmer & Christof ZÃ¶llig & Kirill MÃ¼ller & Balz Bodenmann & Kay Axhausen, 2011. "The Zurich case study of UrbanSim," ERSA conference papers ersa11p562, European Regional Science Association.
- Balz R. Bodenmann, 2011. "Modelling firm (re-)location choice in UrbanSim," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1091, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .