Modeling drivers' diversion from normal routes under ATIS using generalized estimating equations and binomial probit link function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garrido, Rodrigo A. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Forecasting freight transportation demand with the space-time multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 403-418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Picard & Constantinos Antoniou, 2014.
"Econometric Methods For Land Use Microsimulation,"
- Rong-Chang Jou . & Ke-Hong Chen, 2015. "How Much Will I Pay for Freeway Real-Time Traffic Information?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-12, September.
- Alessandro Innocenti & Patrizia Lattarulo & Maria Grazia Pazienza, 2009. "Heuristics and Biases in Travel Mode Choice," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 027, University of Siena.
- Nathalie Picard & Constantinos Antoniou, 2011. "Econometric guidance for developing UrbanSim models. First lessons from the SustainCity project," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1494, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben-Elia, Eran & Shiftan, Yoram, 2010. "Which road do I take? A learning-based model of route-choice behavior with real-time information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 249-264, May.
- Innocenti, Alessandro & Lattarulo, Patrizia & Pazienza, Maria Grazia, 2013. "Car stickiness: Heuristics and biases in travel choice," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 158-168.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong, 2005. "Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 445-461, June.
More about this item
KeywordsATIS; GEE; normal route; repeated observations; travel simulator;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:31:y:2004:i:3:p:327-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .