A copula-based closed-form binary logit choice model for accommodating spatial correlation across observational units
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/10109/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonio Páez, 2007. "Spatial perspectives on urban systems: developments and directions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2000. "A multi-level cross-classified model for discrete response variables," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 567-582, September.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Eluru, Naveen, 2009. "A copula-based approach to accommodate residential self-selection effects in travel behavior modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 749-765, August.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pinkse, Joris & Slade, Margaret E., 1998. "Contracting in space: An application of spatial statistics to discrete-choice models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 125-154, July.
- Thomas H. Klier & Daniel P. McMillen, 2005. "Clustering of auto supplier plants in the U.S.: GMM spatial logit for large samples," Working Paper Series WP-05-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, February.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521747387.
- Kenneth Train, 2003. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number emetr2.
- Ipek Sener & Chandra Bhat, 2007. "An analysis of the social context of children’s weekend discretionary activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 697-721, November.
- Rachel Copperman & Chandra Bhat, 2007. "An analysis of the determinants of children’s weekend physical activity participation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 67-87, January.
- Trivedi, Pravin K. & Zimmer, David M., 2007. "Copula Modeling: An Introduction for Practitioners," Foundations and Trends(R) in Econometrics, now publishers, vol. 1(1), pages 1-111, April.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Casey Quinn, 2007. "The health-economic applications of copulas: methods in applied econometric research," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/22, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Murray D. Smith, 2005. "Using Copulas to Model Switching Regimes with an Application to Child Labour," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(s1), pages 47-57, 08.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modelling the differences in counted outcomes using bivariate copula models with application to mismeasured counts," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 566-584, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modeling the Differences in Counted Outcomes using Bivariate Copula Models: with Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 43, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- Zimmer, David M. & Trivedi, Pravin K., 2006. "Using Trivariate Copulas to Model Sample Selection and Treatment Effects: Application to Family Health Care Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 24, pages 63-76, January.
- Case, Anne, 1992. "Neighborhood influence and technological change," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 491-508, September.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Guo, Jessica, 2004. "A mixed spatially correlated logit model: formulation and application to residential choice modeling," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 147-168, February.
- Markus Junker & Angelika May, 2005. "Measurement of aggregate risk with copulas," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 428-454, December.
- Kevin Krizek & Amanda Birnbaum & David Levinson, 2004. "A Schematic for Focusing on Youth in Investigations of Community Design and Physical Activity," Working Papers 200408, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Garrido, Rodrigo A. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Forecasting freight transportation demand with the space-time multinomial probit model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 403-418, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jgeosy:v:11:y:2009:i:3:p:243-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.