A Schematic for Focusing on Youth in Investigations of Community Design and Physical Activity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A., 0.
"The value of time and reliability: measurement from a value pricing experiment,"
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 231-251, April.
- Lam, T.C. & Small, K.A., 2000. "The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment," Papers 00-02, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Lam, Terence C. & Small, Kenneth A., 2003. "The Value of Time and Reliability: Measurement from a Value Pricing Experiment," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt47s4z7z5, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lothlorien Redmond & Patricia Mokhtarian, 2001.
"The positive utility of the commute: modeling ideal commute time and relative desired commute amount,"
Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 179-205, May.
- Redmond, Lothlorien S. & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2001. "The Positive Utility of the Commute: Modeling Ideal Commute Time and Relative Desired Commute Amount," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mc291p2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1995. "A heteroscedastic extreme value model of intercity travel mode choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 471-483, December.
- Jara-Diaz, Sergio R., 1990. "Consumer's surplus and the value of travel time savings," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-77, February.
- Levinson, David & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Ramp meters on trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities metering holiday,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 810-828, December.
- David Levinson & Lei Zhang, 2006. "Ramp Meters on Trial: Evidence from the Twin Cities Metering Holiday," Working Papers 200604, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2005. "Balancing Efficiency and Equity of Ramp Meters," Working Papers 200508, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Calfee, John & Winston, Clifford, 1998. "The value of automobile travel time: implications for congestion policy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 83-102, July.
- David Levinson & Kathleen Harder & John Bloomfield & Kasia Winiarczyk, 2004. "Weighting Waiting: Evaluating the Perception of In-Vehicle Travel Time Under Moving and Stopped Conditions," Working Papers 200401, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ipek Sener & Rachel Copperman & Ram Pendyala & Chandra Bhat, 2008. "An analysis of children’s leisure activity engagement: examining the day of week, location, physical activity level, and fixity dimensions," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 673-696, August.
- Chandra Bhat & Ipek Sener, 2009. "A copula-based closed-form binary logit choice model for accommodating spatial correlation across observational units," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-272, September.
More about this item
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nex:wpaper:youth. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Levinson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nexmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .