Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Abdel-Aty & M. Abdalla, 2004. "Modeling drivers' diversion from normal routes under ATIS using generalized estimating equations and binomial probit link function," Transportation, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 327-348, August.
- Khattak, Asad J. & Schofer, Joseph L. & Koppelman, Frank S., 1993. "Commuters' enroute diversion and return decisions: Analysis and implications for advanced traveler information systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 101-111, April.
- Jou, Rong-Chang, 2001. "Modeling the impact of pre-trip information on commuter departure time and route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 887-902, November.
- David Levinson, 2003. "The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems for Route Choice," Working Papers 200307, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N., 1996. "Variable message signs and radio traffic information: An integrated empirical analysis of drivers' route choice behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 135-153, March.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2000. "Global maximum likelihood estimation procedure for multinomial probit (MNP) model parameters," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 419-449, June.
- Srinivasan, Karthik K. & Mahmassani, Hani S., 2003. "Analyzing heterogeneity and unobserved structural effects in route-switching behavior under ATIS: a dynamic kernel logit formulation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 793-814, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caspar Chorus & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2007. "Information impact on quality of multimodal travel choices: conceptualizations and empirical analyses," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 625-645, November.
- Zhang, Rong & Verhoef, Erik T., 2006.
"A monopolistic market for advanced traveller information systems and road use efficiency,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 424-443, June.
- Rong Zhang & Erik T. Verhoef, 2004. "A Monopolistic Market for Advanced Traveller Information Systems and Road Use Efficiency," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-014/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Di, Xuan & He, Xiaozheng & Guo, Xiaolei & Liu, Henry X., 2014. "Braess paradox under the boundedly rational user equilibria," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 86-108.
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Timmermans, Harry J.P., 2009. "Measuring user benefits of changes in the transport system when traveler awareness is limited," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 536-547, June.
- Zhong, Shiquan & Zhou, Lizhen & Ma, Shoufeng & Jia, Ning, 2012. "Effects of different factors on drivers’ guidance compliance behaviors under road condition information shown on VMS," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(9), pages 1490-1505.
- Liu, Yu-Hsin, 2011. "Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 130-138, May.
- Rong-Chang Jou . & Ke-Hong Chen, 2015. "How Much Will I Pay for Freeway Real-Time Traffic Information?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(10), pages 1-12, September.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Chen, Ke-Hong, 2013. "An application of cumulative prospect theory to freeway drivers’ route choice behaviours," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 123-131.
- Casper G. Chorus & Harry J.P. Timmermans, 2011. "Personal Intelligent Travel Assistants," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:39:y:2005:i:5:p:445-461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.