Commuters' enroute diversion and return decisions: Analysis and implications for advanced traveler information systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2001. "Using a weight-assessing model to identify route choice criteria and information effects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 197-224, March.
- Motamed, Moggan & Machemehl, Randy B., 2013. "Traveler Path Choice During Freeway Closure," 54th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Annapolis, Maryland, March 21-23, 2013 206956, Transportation Research Forum.
- Lei Zhang & David Levinson, 2006. "Determinants of Route Choice and the Value of Traveler Information," Working Papers 200808, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N., 1996. "Variable message signs and radio traffic information: An integrated empirical analysis of drivers' route choice behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 135-153, March.
- Sophie Dantan & Julie Bulteau & Isabelle Nicolaï, 2015. "Hurried or Risk-adverse Travelers: who will Pay More for Multimodal Information?," Post-Print hal-01710058, HAL.
- Thill, Jean-Claude & Rogova, Galina & Yan, Jun, 2004. "Evaluating Benefits And Costs Of Intelligent Transportation Systems Elements From A Planning Perspective," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 571-603, January.
- Khattak, Asad & Kanafani, Adib & Le Colletter, Emmanuel, 1994. "Stated And Reported Route Diversion Behavior: Implications On The Benefits Of ATIS," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4fz4h20k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Chorus, Caspar G. & Arentze, Theo A. & Molin, Eric J.E. & Timmermans, Harry J.P. & Van Wee, Bert, 2006. "The value of travel information: Decision strategy-specific conceptualizations and numerical examples," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 504-519, July.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1690-:d:112904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adler, Jeffrey L. & McNally, Michael G., 1993. "In-Laboratory Experiments to Investigate Driver Behavior under Advanced Traveler Information Systems (ATIS)," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt81x1384q, University of California Transportation Center.
- Jou, Rong-Chang & Lam, Soi-Hoi & Liu, Yu-Hsin & Chen, Ke-Hong, 2005. "Route switching behavior on freeways with the provision of different types of real-time traffic information," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 445-461, June.
- Casper G. Chorus & Harry J.P. Timmermans, 2011. "Personal Intelligent Travel Assistants," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:2:p:101-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.