Stated And Reported Route Diversion Behavior: Implications On The Benefits Of ATIS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khattak, Asad J., 1993. "Behavioral Impacts Of Recurring And Incident Congestion And Response To Advanced Traveler Information Systems In The Bay Area: An Overview," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt9dp3w95q, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Mannering, Fred L., 1989. "Poisson analysis of commuter flexibility in changing routes and departure times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-60, February.
- Khattak, Asad J. & Schofer, Joseph L. & Koppelman, Frank S., 1993. "Commuters' enroute diversion and return decisions: Analysis and implications for advanced traveler information systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 101-111, April.
- Khattak, Asad & Al-deek, Haitham & Yim, Youngbin & Hall, Randolph, 1992. "Bay Area ATIS Testbed Plan," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt7c25x60k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Motamed, Moggan & Machemehl, Randy B., 2013. "Traveler Path Choice During Freeway Closure," 54th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Annapolis, Maryland, March 21-23, 2013 206956, Transportation Research Forum.
- David Levinson, 2003. "The Value of Advanced Traveler Information Systems for Route Choice," Working Papers 200307, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
More about this item
KeywordsRoute choice--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Mathematical models; Travel time (Traffic engineering)--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Mathematical models; Traffic congestion--California--San Francisco Bay Area--Mathematical models; Intelligent Vehicle Highway Systems--California--San Francisco Bay; Area--Mathematical models; travel behavior;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt4fz4h20k. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.