The Economics Of Traffic Information: A State-of-the-art Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khattak, Asad & Polydoropoulou, Amalia & Ben-akiva, Moshe, 1996. "Commuters' Normal And Shift Decisions In Unexpected Congestion: Pre-trip Response To Advanced Traveler Information Systems," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4vb1r0pc, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Mannering, Fred L., 1989. "Poisson analysis of commuter flexibility in changing routes and departure times," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-60, February.
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Shirley & Malchow, Matthew & Kanafani, Adib, 1997. "An Exploration Of The Market For Traffic Information," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt1vt2r75b, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- Malchow, M. & Kanafani, A. & Varaiya, P., 1997. "Modeling The Behavior Of Traffic Information Providers," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt38p572vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
KeywordsHighway communications--Economic aspects; Automobile drivers--Decision making; Route choice;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsrrp:qt6bj9g732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucbus.html .