Spatial Analysis of Residential Land Prices in Belgium: Accessibility, Linguistic Border, and Environmental Amenities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Isabelle Reginster & Isabelle Thomas, 2011. "A spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium : accessibility, linguistic border and environmental amenities," Post-Print halshs-00464385, HAL.
- GOFETTE-NAGOT, Florence & REGINSTER, Isabelle & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2011. "Spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium: accessibility, linguistic border, and environmental amenities," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2448, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Isabelle Reginster & Isabelle Thomas, 2009. "A spatial analysis of residential land prices in Belgium: accessibility, linguistic border and environmental amenities," Working Papers 0929, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bala, Alain Pholo & Peeters, Dominique & Thomas, Isabelle, 2014.
"Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 104-123.
- PHOLO BALA, Alain & PEETERS, Dominique & THOMAS, Isabelle, 2013. "Spatial issues on a hedonic estimation of rents in Brussels," CORE Discussion Papers 2013036, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Nathalie Picard & Constantinos Antoniou, 2014. "Econometric Methods For Land Use Microsimulation," Working Papers hal-01092031, HAL.
- Nathalie Picard & Constantinos Antoniou, 2011. "Econometric guidance for developing UrbanSim models. First lessons from the SustainCity project," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1494, European Regional Science Association.
- Jean CavailhÃ©s & Isabelle Thomas, 2011. "The influence of urban sprawl on farmland prices in Belgium (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1628, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:45:y:2011:i:9:p:1253-1268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.