Disaggregate models with aggregate data: Two UrbanSim applications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Waddell, 2000. "A behavioral simulation model for metropolitan policy analysis and planning: residential location and housing market components of UrbanSim," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 27(2), pages 247-263, March.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, March.
- H Couclelis, 1985. "Cellular Worlds: A Framework for Modeling Microâ€”Macro Dynamics," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 17(5), pages 585-596, May.
- H Couclelis, 1985. "Cellular worlds: a framework for modeling micro - macro dynamics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 17(5), pages 585-596, May.
- AndrÃ© De Palma & Kiarash Motamedi & Nathalie Picard & Dany Nguyen Luong, 2005. "An integrated Land use Â– Transportation model for Paris area," ERSA conference papers ersa05p421, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kii, Masanobu & Nakanishi, Hitomi & Nakamura, Kazuki & Doi, Kenji, 2016. "Transportation and spatial development: An overview and a future direction," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 148-158.
- Felsenstein, Daniel & Axhausen, Kay & Waddell, Paul, 2010. "Land use-transportation modeling with UrbanSim: Experiences and progress," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 3(2), pages 1-3.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Aurélie Mercier & Alain Bonnafous & Dominique Bouf, 2013. "Simulating housing prices with UrbanSim: predictive capacity and sensitivity analysis," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 31-44, March.
- Marko Kryvobokov, 2015. "A two-level regional approach to residential location choice model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 181-196, July.
More about this item
Keywordsdata requirements; data disaggregation; UrbanSim; integrated transportation-land use modeling;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .