The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Sep 2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory L. Poe & Kelly L. Giraud & John B. Loomis, 2005. "Computational Methods for Measuring the Difference of Empirical Distributions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 353-365.
- Ronald W. Ward & Julian Briz & Isabel de Felipe, 2003. "Competing supplies of olive oil in the German market: An application of multinomial logit models," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 393-406.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2007.
"The effects of prior beliefs and learning on consumers' acceptance of genetically modified foods,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 193-206, May.
- Huffman, Wallace & Rousu, Matthew & Shogren, Jason F. & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2004. "The Effects of Prior Beliefs and Learning on Consumers' Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12212, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Marian García Martínez & Zulema Aragonés & Nigel Poole, 2002. "A repositioning strategy for olive oil in the UK market," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 163-180.
- Chan-Halbrendt, Catherine & Zhllima, Edvin & Sisior, Gwendalyn & Imami, Drini & Leonetti, Luciano, 2010. "Consumer Preferences for Olive Oil in Tirana, Albania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 13(3).
- M. Weeks, 2003. "Discrete choice methods with simulation, Kenneth E. Train, Cambridge University Press, 2003, ISBN: 0-521-81696-3, pp. 334," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 379-383.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
- Samir Mili & Manuel Rodríguez Zúñiga, 2001. "Exploring future developments in international olive oil trade and marketing: A Spanish perspective," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 397-415.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.