Consumer Preferences for Olive Oil in Tirana, Albania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mtimet, Nadhem & Ujiie, Kiyokazu & Kashiwagi, Kenichi & Zaibet, Lokman & Nagaki, Masakazu, 2011. "The effects of Information and Country of Origin on Japanese Olive Oil Consumer Selection," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sandro Sillani & Alessandro Esposito & Teresa Del Giudice & Francesco Caracciolo, 2014. "Le preferenze dei consumatori della provincia di Trieste per l’olio extra vergine di oliva d’alta gamma," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 16(1), pages 139-155.
- Drini Imami & Engjell Skreli & Edvin Zhllima & Aban Cela & Olta Sokoli, 2015. "Consumer preferences for typical local products in Albania," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 17(3), pages 11-29.
- Skreli, Engjell & Imami, Drini, 2012. "Analyzing Consumersâ€™ Preferences for Apple Attributes in Tirana, Albania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(4).
- Imami, Drini & Zhllima, Edvin & Canavari, Maurizio & Merkaj, Elvina, 2013. "Segmenting Albanian consumers according to olive oil quality perception and purchasing habits," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(1), January.
More about this item
Keywordsolive oil; Albania; Latent Class; Consumer preference; conjoint choice; experiment; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:93559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.